A little bit of housekeeping on the Kinky blog

Source: unknown

Hi all!

I mentioned there was a lot going on behind the scenes, hence again my lack of blogging. I'm sure I'll be forgiven when we finally manage to get everything sorted here at Kinky Towers. Anyone who's been on our Facebook page or following us on Twitter would have heard rumblings that we're about to open our second concession, this time in Ikeja. Look out for details, the launch is set for June. Also, we've got a couple of events lined up, so watch out for announcements on that too.

Just wanted to quickly point out a number of changes on the blog... apart from the updated look of course. I've hopefully made it a bit easier to navigate now with new tabs for all the "Kinky Hair 101" posts, and our FAQs. I often get asked questions on topics I have already posted about, so I'm hoping this new tab will make it easier to find the answers you're looking for. Also I will be organising blog posts by topic in due course, making it easier to locate old posts you might be looking for.

Finally, I know people have been waiting for some products that have been out of stock for a while. I'm pleased to announce that most of them are on the high seas currently making their way to us, and will be back on our shelves very soon. We also have details on new brands recently stocked or coming in, which I'll post up with the updated price list this week.

Please keep emails etc coming in, I will get back to everyone in due course. And of course orders carry on as usual.

As always, thanks for being such great supporters of The Kinky Apothecary and keeping us busy!

And for anyone who's wondering what's been going on with my hair since you last saw me, update coming up...

No comments