30 days, 30 ways...Day 18

Another pin-tuck job that I have absolutely no idea how I created. I call it the "Walnut Whip" because of the little peak at the front.






I really don’t know why I’m posting some of these less-than-stellar images of myself, to be honest. In my defence, I’d just gotten off a long-haul flight. A challenge is a challenge, and I had to take pictures of my hair every day for 30 days, regardless of how jetlagged or un-made up I was. I should have instagrammed the heck out of these, or whatever it is the kids are doing these days, but hey ho.

By the way, just in case anyone is in any doubt, this is NOT the same style as day 16! 2 totally different styles. Honest!

2 comments

  1. It's looks really good. I must say that I am not doing to good with my hair. Being natural isn't easy. I am tempted to just chop it off. It's still not full. I still don't have any front hair.., pls I need help.
    Ibifiri Kamson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ibifiri. Don't give up yet! What issues are you having? What's your current regimen? Drop me an email, I may be able to help.

      Delete