It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you...

 

Yes people, sorry for leaving it so long again. I'm currently on a trip I like to refer to as "Hair Tour 2012". I will blog about it eventually, but you know what I'm like, so for more timely updates you can follow on twitter (@kinkyapothecary). But the bottom line is I'm caught up in a number of things so have really not had a chance to spend time on the blog.

I have a lot to catch up on: some more natural features; the conclusion of the 30 days 30 ways which I will make sure I get round to watermarking TODAY and eventually upload (doing and documenting that challenge didn't pose any problems. Uploading and reporting back, however, seems to have become the bane of my life); a number of "Kinky Hair: 101" and "How the rest of the world does it" posts drafted, and which just need editing and posting.

Also there are loads of new products in stock so I need to update the "shop the apothecary" tab. So much to do, so little time.

But I'll get it all up ... soon! And this just means you have loads to look forward to.

Hope all's well with everyone!

No comments