I've been featured on "Alice in Nappyland"



Hi ladies,

I have 2 blog posts lined up for the next couple of days- one on braid takedown, finally completing the braid saga, and another one on my updated regimen. Unfortunately my blackberry came in contact with some water so I can't download the pictures until it is fixed. Hopefully that will happen this weekend, but if you can't wait until then for a post, check out this feature of yours truly, on Alice in Nappyland, one of the blogs we like to get kinky with!

Catch you soon, and have a fab weekend!

2 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading the post! awesome, awesome! I wish you continue success in your Business.
    Happy Mixing. It'll be nice to have a Nigerian hair product that's as famous as Aubrey organics and other natural hair products.
    curiouskinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete