Natural Hair Calendars: September



Hi All,

Sorry for the long and unmitigated hiatus. I had every intention of blogging while I was away, but unfortunately life sometimes takes over. The upside is I have SO much material for the blog that I've stored over these past few weeks, so it's going to be quite interesting here to make up for the silence.

I did photograph (almost) all my styles for the 30 Days, 30 Ways challenge, and as I know that's what most people are waiting for, I will start posting these up immediately.

But of course, to kick off proceedings, here is this month's hair calendar printable focusing on damage-free hair. I know I certainly need as many tips as I can get to rehabilitate my hair after messing with it all last month.

Download it here.

Catch you in a bit! 

No comments